Warning, contains adult sexual content. This is the blog of my busy married student life and the sex and adventures my busty wife and I get into.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Last last friday night

Ok, so I know i'm a horrible person for neglecting my blog for so long. Especially after leaving you all the way I did. On a side note though, to think I've already had over 200 people read this is amazing! I never knew that people would read what I write, let alone that many people. To everyone out there, thanks! You're making me want to post more and more. And I will be, especially with this weekend coming up. The wife and I have a wedding to go to, the wedding is not the exciting thing, its the stuff that may or may not happen before the wedding. The girl getting married is the one you'll hear about soon. Keep reading and you'll find out!

Ok, so its friday night and the busty one has come home. Apparently nothing great happened at the pleasure party. Only 2 this worth mentioning; 1) she bought these pleasure balls that are to help build vaginal muscle strength and bring pleasure too, 2) everyone there knows we've had a 3some. They were playing some game to move chairs asking sex questions, and only 2 people moved. The other girl was no surprise, but the wife was. Our friend was really surprised but that's only because she wants to know who. She has a good guess, but she'll just have to stew!

Now to the good stuff. Of course the busty one came home mighty horny, as my hardon she's stroking can attest to! I can no longer take it so I grab her by the hand and take her to the bedroom. Would've stayed in the livingroom but the couch is uncomfortable to t e naked ass. On the bed now we're locked together, kissing, hands roaming, tongues locked. My hands of course make it to those wonderfully large, firm, great breasts. I start to undress her as she's going for my cock, but I stop her, this is about her, not me.

With her finally undressed, I start at her neck, gently kissing down to her lips, then down to those tits. I linger here or awhile, swirling her nipples and gently biting and pulling. I can tell she wants more so I start my long journey down to her stomach and down to her legs. She loves me kissing that spot wher leg meets her torso, just ever so close to her pussy. Now I can't take it, I can see and smell just how wet her pussy is so I go for a taste, just at her slit, and she moans in pleasure even louder now. I've got a taste of her now so I want more. Now its her clit, which is just waiting for my attention. Now she's moaning. I can feel her becoming more and more tense now, so her orgasm is near. Then finally it happens, she goes stiff and is practically screaming, but I don't stop. I insert a finger and she goes ballistic as I press on g-spot. I keep this up for 3 more orgasms and now she's pleading for cock. She practically rips my pants off freeing my rock hard dick and pulls me into her. I wish I could explain an orgasming pussy, because that's exactly what I felt. She was as tight and as wet as ever before and was screaming for me to pound her. So I did exactly that. I just start pounding her pussy, my balls are slapping her ass with each. Meanwhile i'm just transfixed by watching those wonderful breasts bouncing away for me. Her pussy feels amazing, too amazing in fact that I'm not able to even get her from behind. She's still orgasming it feels likenot to mention sounds like, and cock can hardly take it. I start to feel my balls tighten and dick get even harder and I know its over. I pound her as hard as I can and just shoot what feels like a gallon of cum. This was definitely one to remember.

We lay there awhile before I clean us up because she can barely move. I guess we need to do this more often huh? As a side note, since the wedding is coming up and there could be some fun before the wedding, I want to know, how many of you have had a 3some before? Let me know about your experiences, were they good, bad, done it again and again? I'd like to know, and don't worry, I'll post about mine!

1 comment:

hot husband and hot wife said...

Hm. Never had a 3some, though looking forward to hearing about yours :)