Warning, contains adult sexual content. This is the blog of my busy married student life and the sex and adventures my busty wife and I get into.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hello and Happy Birthday....Yesterday

Well I've been reading these things for way too long now and have finally decided to take the plunge. I'll introduce myself later but for now I thought I'd get right at the subject of this blog. Yesterday was my birthday and the wife decided it would be a good idea after work and in between trying to finish some homework, yeah still a student but that's for another post, to take me to dinner. I had no objections! She wore her short jean skirt and a polo top that looked amazing. That skirt shows off her ass exceptionally and just about any top she wears shows off those big, beautiful, firm breasts like no other.

Unfortunately nothing happened at dinner but we did have to run an errand and pick up a corset for a friends wedding soon. While in the changing room, yes I always go in the changing room since I'll never pass up a chance to see her naked, I pushed for a little birthday public sex, or at least a public blow job. Let me give a little background, I always push for some public sex in the changing room but I'm always turned down, damn! It ended up being the wrong size and we ended up leaving but that's not the worst part. While leaving the store she said she forgot something....she forgot to give me my blow job! She was going to do it but forgot! Damn, screwed again!

Finally we made it home and she decided to put on her Valentine's Day present for me, this tight fitting red corset with a black bra attached at the top. This makes her figure look even better than it is but her tits barely fit in this thing so they are practically busting out the top. She tells me to ditch the clothes and I happily oblige. She asks me what I want, yes what I want. Good birthday present don't you think? I finally remember that I haven't had a lap dance since our honeymoon 3 years ago so this is what I want and this is what I get. We go to the couch and she starts rubbing her g-string cover pussy and ass all over my rock hard cock and just feels great. Not only is that happening but her tits are just plastered on my face and I'm loving every bit of it. Next she stands up slowly rubbing her body against mine and finally brings that wet pussy to my face and I'm ready to bury my face in it but apparently I'm no longer in control anymore and she takes it away from me. Now her ass is facing my and she's rubbing it on my cock but then she grabs it and just plunges it in her pussy. This is what I wanted! She's just sliding it in and out of her hot pussy and my balls are just hitting her clit so she's starting to moan.

I finally can't take it anymore and grab her and take her to the bed. I lie her down, spread her legs, put them near her head and slide my raging cock in her. It just feels wonderful and the faster I thrust the more her breasts want to pop out of the corset so of course I thrust faster and faster. Hey, I'm fucking my wife but I still want to see her tits. Normally when we're in this position she's rubbing her clit to get off but apparently with this nights escapades she doesn't need it since she's cumming and cumming hard on my cock. We've been going at it for awhile now and my cock can't take it especially since her pussy is just so wet and and her breasts are just popping out of that corset. I finally give up and ram her harder than I've been and just blow my load hard. Yeah it felt great and it was a good birthday present, well one of the greatest I could've asked for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for visiting my blog. i wish you the best of luck and many visitors in your blogging future. my only advice from one chem nerd to another, be open about your thoughts but try not to expose too much. i love the first post.

hot husband and hot wife said...

Sounds like a good start to your blog :) Good luck :)