Warning, contains adult sexual content. This is the blog of my busy married student life and the sex and adventures my busty wife and I get into.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Night

Well it's Friday night and since I've just gotten off of work I thought it would be a good time for a post. The reason it's a good time to post is that the busty one, a.k.a. the wife is not here. I'll tell her about the blog at some point in time but the time is not now. When I've written things about our sex life she's gotten a little perturbed so I need to let things progress with caution. That whole thing is another story that is exceptionally HOT!!! so I'll be sure to post that some other time, but not today.

With that said I'm stuck at home doing some homework due this Sunday since I work all weekend while the wife is at a party. A pleasure party that is. I'm assuming most know what one is but for those that don't, it's pretty much a bunch of ladies getting together and looking at different toys, playthings, and gadgets for everyones sexual pleasure. Now I'm not sure exactly what else may happen there but I'm sure I'll get a full account which means you'll get a full account. What I'm more excited about is the fact that who knows what she may bring home! Because we're all still kids at heart and everyone knows one must play with your new toys the minute you get a chance! That's not the only reason though....someone else will be at this pleasure party, someone named Heidi. This is the wife's coworker's wife and one may ask, "why is this important?" Well, it's important because Heidi has only been with a woman on one occassion and it was only very brief and not very intimate. Then there's my wife who has on at least five occassions that I can remember. All but 2 I was there but alas no camera, but I'll definitely post those experiences as I have a very vivid memory; not to mention the site of my wife with another woman is an extremely arousing memory that has been etched in my mind. Not to mention that I'm hard as a tire iron right about now so I should probably be going. I've either got to take care of this or I won't be finishing my homework ya know? Plus I want to make sure I'm ready for any new toys that come my way, or stories, or other women that the wife may bring home for her to play with! Go me!

No comments: