Warning, contains adult sexual content. This is the blog of my busy married student life and the sex and adventures my busty wife and I get into.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Long time

Alright everybody, I know I'm a horrible person here. It always takes me so long to get back to this blog and I feel horrible but anyway, live goes on. So the wedding was kind of a bust. I mean we had fun and I know the bride looked absolutely gorgeous. To be completely honest for a good portion of the time all I could do was picture her completely naked and right between my legs again in that hot tub sucking on my cock while my wife played with her pussy from behind. But that's a completely other story! Yes the wife and I did have great hotel sex, actually it was even better than great since the walls were pretty thin so we know everyone around us heard us.

That's not the point of this post however, we're going back to Saturday night. I had to work that day so I didn't get home til after seven. We weren't going to do anything for the night since we needed to start packing and we're broke from putting money away to move. After dinner and packing a few boxes we were just sitting on the couch and watching a little bit of TV. Next thing I know she's unzipping my pants and taking my cock out. Needless to say its rock hard instantaneously from seeing the light of day. And just like that she slips her lips around my dick and just starts going to town. I wish I could convey the feeling of her lips on my cock sliding up and down while she's massaging my balls. I mean, she gives a great blow job, but this time was a completely other thing. Normally she does this to get the mood going and not to make me cum, but she had me on the edge the entire time. She could tell when I was getting to close and just back off enough to keep me there but not over the edge. We must have been that way for 20 minutes, me just enjoying the hell out of myself while she just keeps sucking on my cock again and again. Finally I can't take it anymore and strip her down on the couch and slide my cock into her incredibly wet pussy. It was so wet from her sucking my cock that it felt incredible. We stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity until she pushes me on my back and jumps on top of me to ride me. Now she's playing with her clit while I'm thrusting up into her. In a matter of seconds she's cumming all over my cock so she can't keep herself upright anymore and is now on top of me. Now it's my turn! I grab her ass cheeks with her tits in my face and I keep pounding my dick into her while she's screaming at the top of her lungs. Finally I get that familiar feeling of my balls tightening and my cock erupts in her pussy. Now we're collapsed and in that post sex daze but feeling great. I'm only left with one thought while we're lying on the couch in that daze; what was she doing while she was sucking my cock to make it feel SO good?!?

No comments: